System requirements: Java version 1.7 or higher.
|Windows installer |
...easy installation for Windows systems
(size: 98.0MB; date: 11/11/2021)
...platform-independent and flexible
(size: 97.8MB; date: 11/11/2021)
For information about installing and using JAMS, please have a look at the documentation.
|JAMS source archive|
...build your own JAMS version
(size: 156.7MB; date: 11/11/2021)
|J2K source archive|
...sources of all J2K model components
(size: 3.8MB; date: 11/11/2021)
...get the latest JAMS sources
For information about how to set up and compile a source project, please have a look at the documentation.
A full list of current and old JAMS releases can be found here.
New Model Components
- recalculation of landuse state variables during simulation, e.g. for landuse changes
- org.unijena.j2k.topology.ReachSubbasin, org.unijena.j2k.topology.SubbasinArea, org.unijena.j2k.io.SubbasinLink
- extraction of all HRUs belonging to a reach subbasin as a list
- calculation of the area of a reach subbasin
- calculation of snow line elevation
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- minor bug fixes and improvement to the JAMS runtime system and GUI
- major bug fix in the J2K_Gehlberg example model: incorrect parallelization config caused varying and wrong spatially aggregated model results