This version brings some new features for the JAMS Data Explorer (JADE):
- new filter function for time step selection
- improved aggregator options
- area weighting also for cross-product calculation
- better copy/paste support for spreadsheet data
For the WorldWind viewer, the following functions were added:
- area weighting / unit conversion for data to be visualized
- improved opacity control for polygon outlines (including complete removal of outlines)
- detailed information for individual entities with time-series plotting function
JAMS file association
When using the automatic Windows installer, JAMS model files (*.jam) are automatically associated to the JAMS Launcher, allowing to quickly load a model by double-clicking the file.
Separation of JAMS platform libraries and component libraries
JAMS platform libraries are now strictly separated from component libraries. This is reflected by a new sub-directory named components within your JAMS installation which by default includes all your component libraries. Of course, it is still possible to include component libraries from every directory on your computer by defining individual library locations in your JAMS settings.